Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shout Outs & Updates

It’s been a crazy first month here at MD. A lot has gone on and there’s been a few changes, so I thought I’d update people on what's new.
First, a shout out to my man Adam. Luckily we were both in town this weekend and he was able to get some photos of me. Expect to see updated page designs in the coming days. 
Second, a big thank you to my friend Bizi. I admit I was a bit skeptical about the blogging thing at first, but if other menswear blogs are an inspiration for this site, she’s the foundation that got it started. If you’re not reading her blog, CHECK IT OUT HERE



Also she is letting me guest blog about what guys like girls to wear, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Lastly, some site updates. I’ve reached out across social media, adding a Facebook page and a Twitter. Follow and like both to stay updated on posts. Eventually, I’ll add more content to these with mini-posts, pictures, and commentary.
Also, check out the Email MD button on the side bar. It took me like two hours to figure out how to code that so it'd open a new email when you click it, so if for no other reason, click it just to make me happy. I’d also appreciate comments or questions (I promise, no spam or junk mail offering increased “package” size). I’ve got one reader question which I plan on posting later this week, but I’m always happy for more. 
As always, thanks for reading, and keep checking in. There’ll always be new content on the way.
More news as it develops,
MD

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and get working on that guest blog. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete