Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bombfell- Clothing Concierge


Today's post is a guest entry from my friend Blake Vanderbilt. You may remember his gentlemanly post here. Today though, he's offered his take on Bombfell.com, a personalized online shopping service that offers, well, someone to shop for you. Read on friends:

This afternoon I was thrilled to find a package on my door. About two weeks ago I had gone onto www.Bombfell.com and signed up for their service. Advertised as “Girlfriend-approved clothes for the lazy man,” Bombfell is a monthly clothing concierge service for your wardrobe.
It seemed like a cool concept, and as much as I prefer choosing my own clothing, I’m also rather lazy and usually very busy. 
It’s a simple process to start off, once you log in to the website, you tell them about yourself, your basic measurements, what kinds of clothes you like wearing and what brands/sizes fit you well (If you want, they can even send you a free fiberglass tape measure in your first order to really nail down your measurements). Using nifty little sliders, you select the type and amount of items you wish to receive to per month. To start, I went with three. 


My first package arrived in an economical, soft, flexible pouch with a wonderful little bomb logo that I’m sure explained why it appeared to have been opened by the shipping company and taped back together. I opened it and wrapped inside were the clothes the Bombfell stylists had selected for me.





Included was a description of each piece of clothing, and recommendations on how I could wear it. In addition the stylist that had selected each piece told me why they had chosen it specifically for me.
The customer service aspect of Bombfell is amazing. They have a live chat feature on their website that is almost always staffed (I went on at 12:30 AM randomly and had a great chat with someone).
In the end, I decided not to keep all they had chosen for me, but with each response you can give feedback on why you did or didn’t like it. Over time this helps them get a sense of your style, fit, and other aspects that you’d normally consider if you were the one doing the shopping. 
Overall Bombfell is WELL worth the money. There is no obligation to buy any of the products they send you, plus shipping is free and the clothes are quality. If, like me you like the idea of new clothes but don’t have the time to get them yourself, you should try it. You have nothing to lose but plenty to gain.

5 comments:

  1. Bombfell seems like a great concept.

    Apologies for the tardiness in stopping by your blog! Loved your stain cleaning tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Always love hearing from a reader. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT HUMAN WORLD
    The Not Human Space Station, located in the heart of Wichita's Old Town, is a premier retail hotspot serving the public some of the freshest clothing and shoes the Greater Area of Wichita has ever seen. This includes popular brands from all over the nation, each one 100% dope, as well as rare dead stock Nike's, retro Jordan's, Kobe's.
    Luke M. Thomas
    4440 Crowfield Road
    Phoenix, AZ 85003
    hernandezmark@outlook.com
    602-827-5557

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Human Clothing
    Men and Womens streetwear and urban style clothing, fresh T-Shirts, Hoodies, Beanies, and snapback hats, graphic printed novelty Tees, sweatshorts dad hats.
    https://nothumanworldweb.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/dope-graphics-and-all-just-for-you/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Human Clothing
    Men and Womens streetwear and urban style clothing, fresh T-Shirts, Hoodies, Beanies, and snapback hats, graphic printed novelty Tees, sweatshorts dad hats.
    graphic hoodie

    ReplyDelete