Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Menswear Pictures - That's that shit I do like

In stereotypical fashion, I’m “reblogging” a lot of pictures from around the web that I’m particularly fond of. There’s no real point, so fuck you and lay off me. I just like them, I think they serve as good visual inspiration. Plus I've been sitting on them awhile, and they were taking up room on my hard drive. I will probably release something like this every once in awhile so I can keep a catalogue of looks/inspirations. 

Source

Source

Source

Source
This is just over the top. Source

Source


Source

Source
At H&M for only $50

Source
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
Spot on.   Source
I don't meet enough girls with tattoos. Source

PS - None of these pictures are my own. I have included the sources to all, but if you see yours and want it taken down, shoot me an email.

Peace,

MD



No comments:

Post a Comment